Pages

Friday 28 October 2016

I Wish I Wasn't Sick!

The other week all the seniors and juniors went to the Botanic Gardens. I was so excited! But I ended up being sick. 

That day I woke up extra early to get ready. I wasn't feeling great when I woke up. I woke up to a sore stomach. While I was getting ready I felt like vomiting but I ignored it and thought it would go away - unfortunately it didn't.

My mum then took us to the bakery to buy us some yummy treats. After we bought the food we went back into the car. I felt like I was going to vomit any second and I did. I vomited all over my mum's car. Some of the vomit touched the food that we bought. It wasn't a pretty sight.

I kept on vomiting throughout out the day so I didn't go to school for at least three days. It was really boring. I'm happy that I'm feeling well now.


No comments:

Post a Comment